Do you provide transportation to and from Zion National Park?
Yes, our full day tours (Narrows and Angel's Landing) include transportation to and from your lodging within a 45 minute distance of Springdale. For those who book our Sunset, eBike only and Self Guided tours, we arrange to meet them at the Zion Visitor's Center.
Do you have bikes for kids?
Yes! Utah State Law sets the minimum age to ride an ebike at 12 years. Our Dost eBikes fit riders as short as 5'1". So, if your son or daughter is taller than 5'1", 12 or older and competent on a bike, they're welcome to ride. Alternatively, we can offer RadRunner Plus ebikes that allow for a passenger to ride behind the parent. We also have Thule Yepp Maxi seats for kids ages 1-3.
Are your tours private or will we be joining others?
Our Narrows and Angel's Landing/Scout Lookout tours are private tours, with a minimum of two persons.
Our Sunset and eBike only tours do allow for as many as 6 persons to book, so it's possible that you'll join others for these tours. If you would like to book one of these tours but keep it private, let us know and we'll work something out.
Do I still need to get a permit if I book your Angel's Landing tour?
We have a very limited number of Angel's Landing permits available. However, in general, we do ask that you secure your own permit via the lottery system at Recreation.gov. Due to the limited numbers of people applying for these permits this year, the odds of obtaining one during the day before lottery are quite good. For more information on how to apply for a permit, please visit our blog post on the subject here: https://ridezion.com/do-i-need-a-permit-to-hike-angels-landing/
What kind of eBikes do you provide?
We ride 2022 model Dost eBikes. Dost eBikes are extremely reliable, use high quality components and are very easy and comfortable to ride.
We also offer RadRunner Plus passenger style eBikes that allow for an extra person to ride behind on a comfortable passenger seat.
Besides the eBikes, what else is included in the Ride Zion experience?
- One or two safety conscious, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable guides who are trained as Wilderness First Responders
- Complete wilderness first aid kit
- Transportation to/from your accommodations in a 2022 luxury Sprinter passenger van*
- Sanitized and comfortable performance bicycle helmet
- GoPro cameras to record your bike and hike (we’ll take the pictures and video for you)
- Sanitized and top quality designer backpack
- Narrow’s hiking gear (as needed)
- Organic and healthy snacks
- Long range binoculars (field glasses) for bird and animal spotting
- Tasty to-go breakfast and lunch from local restaurants*
- As much interesting information about the park as you would like to learn
- Plenty of photo opportunities along the way
*Included in Narrows and Angel’s Landing tours
What happens if there is bad weather forecast on the day of our scheduled experience?
We’ll work with you to either setup an experience that is located outside of the area experiencing bad weather or to reschedule to a different day. If neither of these options are possible, we’ll give you a full refund.
I’ve reserved an experience but something has come up. Can I cancel or reschedule?
We can provide a full refund at any time up to 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled experience. For reservations canceled within 48 hours, we can provide a 50% refund, or we can reschedule to a future booking date.