Do you provide transportation to/from your tours?
Yes, we do! We can pick you up in our luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van or Jeep Rubicon 4xe in the Springdale or Virgin area. We can also pickup in East Zion, Hurricane or St. George for an additional fee. Lastly, we can also arrange to meet you at the Zion Visitor's Center if more convenient.
Can you customize a tour for my group?
Absolutely! All of our tours are customizable to meet the needs of your group. Give us a call and let's chat about your trip. We can create something just right for you and your group!
Can you accommodate groups larger than 7 people?
Absolutely! Although our standard group sizes range from 2-7 people, we're happy to make arrangements to accommodate your larger group. Give us a call at 435.200.5260 or reach out via the chat feature in the lower right corner.
Do you have bikes for kids?
Yes! Utah State Law sets the minimum age to ride an ebike at 12 years. We have bikes for persons who are at least 4'10" tall. So, if your son or daughter is taller than 4'10", 12 or older and competent on a bike, they're welcome to ride. Alternatively, we can offer RadRunner Plus ebikes that allow for a passenger to ride behind the parent. We also have Thule Yepp Maxi seats for kids ages 1-3.
How tall do I have to be to ride an ebike?
We have bikes for persons who are at least 4'10" tall. For those shorter than 4'10", we can offer a passenger seat on our RadRunner Plus ebikes.
Do I have to ride an eBike to take one of your tours?
Not at all. We can accommodate non-riders on all of our tours. We can either utilize the Zion shuttle service when touring the main canyon, or we'll provide transportation in our Mercedes Sprinter Van or Jeep Rubicon 4xe to get us where we need to go.
Are your tours private or will we be joining others?
Yes! All of our tours are private only. So, whether you're a party of 2 or a party of 22, we'll be focusing on just your group.
Do I still need to get a permit if I book your Angel's Landing tour?
No need to worry about getting a permit. Our Private Angel's Landing Tours include a permit so you don't have to worry about obtaining one.
Do I need to sign a waiver before I go on your tour?
What kind of eBikes do you provide?
We ride 2022 model Dost eBikes. Dost eBikes are extremely reliable, use high quality components and are very easy and comfortable to ride.
We also offer RadRunner Plus passenger style eBikes that allow for an extra person to ride behind on a comfortable passenger seat.
Lastly, we offer RadRunner ebikes for those that are at least 4'10" but shorter than 5'2".
Besides the eBikes, what else is included in Ride Zion tours?
- Private – our entire focus is on you and your group
- Personalized itinerary planning
- Transportation in our Mercedes Sprinter or Jeep Rubicon 4xe if a pickup is requested within the Virgin, Rockville or Springdale area.
- Optional use of Premium eBikes
- Delicious, boxed lunch from a local coffee shop.
- Top quality gear, including backpacks, trekking poles, walkie-talkies and Narrows equipment
- Organic, healthy and tasty snacks
- Smart Water and LMNT electrolytes
- Wilderness First Responder Certified Guide who is also experienced, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Photography and GoPro Video package. Shortly after your tour, you’ll receive a link to an online album containing photos of your adventure and an edited video set to music.
What is not included?
There’s a few optional add-ons:
- Zion National Park pass. We can pre-purchase the following passes for you if needed:
- $35 for a 7 Day Pass. Grants access to Zion National Park for a single car group.
- $80 for an annual National Park Pass. Grants access to any National Park in the United States for a single car group.
- Breakfast from a local coffee shop and roaster. We can include this upon request for $20 per guest.
- Pickup from locations in East Zion, Hurricane or St George can be arranged upon request for an additional pickup charge.
What do I need to bring?
We encourage you to bring:
- sturdy hiking shoes
- layered clothing, including a light jacket (even in the summer)
- sun protection
- a hat
- any specific medication that you may need in an emergency
What happens if there is bad weather forecast on the day of our scheduled tour?
Quite often we're able to continue with the tour despite poor weather. We can also provide alternative tours such as a driving tour or suggest an alternative location for the activity outside of the area experiencing bad weather. If those options aren't acceptable, we'll work to reschedule to a different day. If none of these options work for you, we'll provide a full refund if cancelled 48 hours in advance of the start time. If cancelled within 48 hours, we can provide you with a 100% credit for use on a future date, or a 50% refund.
I’ve reserved a tour but something has come up. Can I cancel or reschedule?
We can provide a full refund at any time up to 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled tour. For reservations canceled within 48 hours, we can provide a 50% refund, or we can reschedule to a future booking date.
I have a question that wasn't answered on this page - what should I do?
We're here for you! Just use the chat feature in the lower right corner of your screen and one of us (a real human being and not a chatbot) will respond right away. Talk soon! 🙂